Who are we looking for?
You are a trained technical assistant (m/f/d) or have studied for a bachelor’s degree ? You want to be part of a young team and work in the lab? Apply with us!
What we do:
Minerva Analytix GmbH provides analytical services for (bio-) pharmaceutical / biotechnological companies, research and development as well as hospitals in the field of contamination safety under GMP conditions. Our core competence is the control of mycoplasmas, bacteria and viruses in various materials such as cell cultures, biopharmaceutical products or food by means of molecular biological rapid test methods.
We have a cellular and molecular biology laboratory equipped for testing BSL2/3** samples, as well as broad expertise in performing rapid microbiological methods. We perform a large number of routine rapid microbiological analyses on viruses, bacteria and fungi.
What could be your tasks?
Perform rapid microbiological tests in the molecular biology laboratory on behalf of customers:
- molecular biological analyses (RNA/DNA extraction, qPCR, cell culture)
- analysis, evaluation and documentation
- Collaboration in equipment qualification
- Collaboration in quality management measures
What should you bring with you?
- Training as technical assistant (MTA, BTA, CTA), laboratory technician or bachelor studies
(e.g. biology/biotechnology/biochemistry) or laboratory assistant
- Interest and fun in laboratory work
- Basic knowledge of the English language
- Flexibility and a high degree of reliability
- Organizational talent, commitment, ability to work in a team
- Experience in the use of PC
- Use of standard software (MS-Office)
Did our job description appeal to you? Send us your meaningful application documents with salary requirements by e-mail or post or ask us your questions: